For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.
1 Corinthians 13:12-13
OUR MISSION WITH GOD
We want to team with the 2.3 billion Christians on the planet to reach the 5 billion who need to believe in Jesus.
Love Christian Wear is on a mission with God to provide stylish Christian clothing which shares the truth of God's Word and the Good News of Jesus Christ so that lives will be changed now and for eternity.
We strive to inspire Christians to maximize their potential to bring God glory, to show love for God and others, and to help people know Jesus Christ as their Savior.
Our goal is to continually provide creative, God-honoring ways to be a blessing both spiritually and financially to people in America and throughout the world.
We believe God's Word is powerful and will be a blessing to America and any nation which embraces it – so we equip Love Customers and Love Team Members to encourage people around the world to believe it.
THE AMAZING "JESUS IS LEGIT!" STORY
1. LOVE CHRISTIAN WEAR BEGINS
Earlier in 2010, while serving as a marketing director/graphic designer for a company which sold products on 6 continents, God led me to start a Christian apparel company called Love Christian Wear.
2. UNSTOPPABLE POWER OF GOD – BE A CONDUIT
On a Sunday in the summer of 2010, I heard the following words in a sermon about the UNSTOPPABLE POWER of God:
“It’s possible that God has positioned you where He’s positioned you in your particular church, not only so you can spectate and be blessed, but so you can participate and be a blessing.
It is not God’s will for you to sit and soak the power of God. YOU ARE TO BE A CONDUIT.”
3. INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN RETAIL EXPO
I live in Oklahoma City and a few days after that sermon, I made a quick, last minute decision to attend the International Christian Retail Expo in St. Louis.
There was only one more day of the expo and I knew I didn't have much time to get there. I was going to have to leave at the end of my work day, pack and drive into the morning since it was about 7.5 hours away. I prayed about it and knew God wanted me to go.
4. LUKE 1:37 – 1:37:00 AWAY FROM SAINT LOUIS – CONDUITT
One of my favorite verses is Luke 1:37: “Nothing is impossible with God.” I thought it would be better to stop somewhere before St. Louis – so I found a place not far away – 1 hour and 37 minutes away. Because I love Luke 1:37, 1:37:00 sounded good to me – so I chose that hotel and headed there. I arrived there after 3 am in the morning.
After a few hours of sleep, I got ready and checked out of the hotel. As I did, I noticed the manager's name was "CONDUITT"! This blew me away because I had just heard a sermon about being a CONDUIT at church just a few days earlier!
That was a very cool God moment!
5. ARRIVING IN SAINT LOUIS – "UNWRAP THE LOVE"
The moment I arrived in St. Louis, I found the first available parking spot I could find. It was the only spot available in that parking area along the road. So I parked, got out to put money in the parking meter, and was blown away by what I saw on the parking meter! It had a sticker on it that read "UNWRAP THE LOVE"! I even looked at all the other parking meters in that area – none of them had a sticker on them – only that one where I was parked!
That was another very cool God moment!
6. AT THE EXPO: TRUTH SOUL ARMOUR GUY SAYS “LEGIT”
At the expo I got to meet the owners of some of the other Christian companies and spent 30 to 45 minutes with the owner of Truth Soul Armor from California.
I asked him what the "cool" lingo was in California. He mentioned a few words, but when he mentioned "LEGIT", I immediately thought it would be cool to have a shirt that says "Jesus is Legit!”
7. DRIVING AND TALKING TO GOD ABOUT LEGIT: TRUE2U TAG
On the drive back to OKC, I was thinking about talking to the guy from TRUTH... how he mentioned the word LEGIT... and how I could do a "Jesus is Legit" shirt.
The very moment I had that thought, a nice luxury car drove past me quickly with a license plate that read "TRUE2U"!
That was another very cool God moment!
I DESIGNED THE JESUS IS LEGIT! SHIRT
To date, it is the top seller and I encourage you to get one to show the world that Jesus is Legit! It features the powerful John 14:6 verse which everyone needs to know:
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
ABOUT THE PHOTO AND VERSE ABOVE
The verse you see above below the photo is the very verse God used to reveal the name of this company – LOVE. After the photo above was chosen for this page, I searched the Bible for the word "reflection" and God surprised me by leading me to verse 12 – the verse just before the verse 13 which He used to give me the name for this company! So I put the verse up there and am sharing how God orchestrated it.
I share these moments because I love God, I enjoy acknowledging what He does and I want to be used by God to help build your faith. I hope what I share helps encourage you to look for ways God is at work in your own life and that you appreciate everything God does for you – from the awesome gift of His Son – all the way to the little things He does.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
Love Christian Wear agrees with the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God revealing the love of God to the world.
1 Thessalonians 2:13; 2 Timothy 3:15-17; John 3:16.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Matthew 28:19; John 10:30; Ephesians 4:4-6.
- We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood on the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. Matthew 1:23; John 1:1-4 and 1:29; Acts 1:11 and 2:22-24; Romans 8:34; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Philippians 2:5-11; Hebrews 1:1-4 and 4:15.
- We believe that all men everywhere are lost and face the judgment of God, that Jesus Christ is the only way of salvation, and that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ results in regeneration by the Holy Spirit. Furthermore we believe that God will reward the righteous with eternal life in heaven, and that He will banish the unrighteous to everlasting punishment in hell. Luke 24:46-47; John 14:6; Acts 4:12; Romans 3:23; 2 Corinthians 5:10-11; Ephesians 1:7 and 2:8-9; Titus 3:4-7.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a godly life. John 3:5-8;
Acts 1:8 and 4:31; Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 2:14; Galatians 5:16-18; Ephesians 6:12; Colossians 2:6-10.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation and eternal punishment. 1 Corinthians 15:51-57; Revelation 20:11-15.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in the Lord Jesus Christ and that all true believers are members of His body, the church. 1 Corinthians 12:12, 27; Ephesians 1:22-23.
- We believe that the ministry of evangelism (sharing and proclaiming the message of salvation only possible by grace through faith in Jesus Christ) and discipleship (helping followers of Christ grow up into maturity in Christ) is a responsibility of all followers of Jesus Christ. Matthew 28:18-20; Acts 1:8; Romans 10:9-15; 1 Peter 3:15.
- We believe God’s plan for human sexuality is to be expressed only within the context of marriage, that God created man and woman as unique biological persons made to complete each other. God instituted monogamous marriage between male and female as the foundation of the family and the basic structure of human society. For this reason, we believe that marriage is exclusively the union of one genetic male and one genetic female. Genesis 2:24; Matthew 19:5-6; Mark 10:6-9; Romans 1:26-27; 1 Corinthians 6:9.
- We believe that we must dedicate ourselves to prayer, to the service of our Lord, to His authority over our lives, and to the ministry of evangelism. Matthew 9:35-38, 22:37-39, and 28:18-20; Acts 1:8; Romans 10:9-15 and 12:20-21; Galatians 6:10; Colossians 2:6-10; 1 Peter 3:15.
- We believe that human life is sacred from conception to its natural end; and that we must have concern for the physical and spiritual needs of our fellowmen. Psalm 139:13; Isaiah 49:1; Jeremiah 1:5; Matthew 22:37-39; Romans 12:20-21; Galatians 6:10.
YOUR INVOLVEMENT PROVIDES HOPE
Love Christian Wear will give a portion of each item you purchase to help children through Compassion International.
Compassion is a Christian organization helping children who have suffered with poverty and their amazing program encourages healthy development in four areas – spiritual, physical, social and economic.
Your partnership with us is helping bring hope to kids who need it – and it is all done in the name of Jesus.
God bless you.